In Montreal: $69 for a gastronomical feast for two at House of Jazz (value of $142)
What you get
- Take advantage of a gastronomical meal for two at the mythical House of Jazz restaurant including :
- The cover charge for two people (SHOWS AT NIGHT ONLY)
- 2 martinis
- 2 entrees, 2 main dishes, 2 desserts and 2 coffees
- Grilled meats, steakhouse, BBQ, varied and delicious menu to the sound of live jazz music (every weeknights)
- Retro-inspired décor, with leather, wood and mirrors: a throwback to Hollywood’s Golden Era!
- Inviting and comfortable terrace for your 5 to 7 and more!
- Live shows every weeknights
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Montreal
- BONUS: get 1 pitcher of sangria (1L) and a plate of nachos at only $15.95 between 4 and 7 pm on the day of your visit or another day! (Monday to Friday) ($38 value)
- No limit of coupons per purchase
- 1 coupon per person per visit
- Maximum of 2 coupons per table
- Redeemable starting June 28, 2012 / Ends December 18, 2012
- Tax and tip not included
- Reservation required / Please mention the Tuango coupon at the time of reservation
- Cannot be combined with any other offer / No cash value
Are you in the mood for a lovely night out on the town? Step into one of Montreal's major nightlife landmark, the House of Jazz, formerly Biddle's, and experience an electrifying moment of entertainment, cuisine & history. Today's offer gives you the opportunity to enjoy a gastronomical feast for two for only $69 (a value of $142)
The House of Jazz, is a jazz staple in Montreal since 1981. If you've been missing the Jazz Festival over and over again, you will be happy to know that there's a live show scheduled several nights of the week and all year long at House of Jazz.