In Montreal: $20 for $40 applicable on food and drinks at M sur Masson
Please contact us HERE and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
57% off your choice of waterproof Bluetooth speaker with built-in subwoofer and flashlight - Txs incl
What you get
- $40 applicable on the entire food and drinks menu!
- Complete wine list
- Examples of the delicious dishes: grilled beef flank, roasted scallops, spicy biological salmon tartar, confit duck leg, and much more!
- Examples of the delectable desserts: Crême brûlée with vanilla Bourbon sanded with cardamom, caramelized rum pineapples, with coconut milk rice and lemon sabayon, Valrhona duo: Manjari chocolate brownies, with Jamaican pepper and ivory chocolate frozen soufflé and chai tea, etc.
- Dishes prepared with local Quebec products
- Warm and professional service!
- No limit of coupons at purchase
- 1 coupon per person, per visit
- Maximum of 2 coupons per table
- Offer starts June 3, 2013 / Ends September 5, 2013
- Valid 7 days
- Valid from lunch to dinner
- Please note that a $5 extra charge will be added if you chose to come on Saturday night (payable directly on site)
- Reservation required 48h in advance at 514-678-2999
- 24-h cancelation policy applicable (otherwise the voucher will lose its value)
- Only the printed version of this voucher will be accepted
- Taxes and tip not included
- Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
“One of my best restaurant in MTL. Tasty, sweet flavours, mixing of textures very interesting. From the starters to the dessert a perfect meal in an enjoyable mood. I can go every week!” Comment left on TripAdvisor
Opened every day, the restaurant M sur Masson is one of the few places in Montreal that will welcome you at all times, whatever the occasion! Whether it is for a business meeting, a romantic date, a friend or family reunion, the Chef at M sur Masson will surely impress your taste buds with its delicious menu. Made from local Quebec products, you’ll taste dishes from fried veal’s liver, to beef tartar fillet and the roasted scallops (just to name a few)! As desserts, you'll be spoiled with variety: Crème Brûlée with vanilla Bourbon and sanded with cardamom, Valrhona duo: Manjari chocolate brownies, Jamaican pepper and glossy ivory chocolate and chai tea and much more!
In short, whatever your craving of the moment is, you’ll get to spend $40 on all the gourmet menu and the drinks at M sur Masson!