We currently have one available position.
Looking to work in a creative and challenging environment that moves at a fast pace? Are you good with numbers and metrics? Are you a fast learner? Are you meticulous and organized in your work? Enjoy working with energetic and passionate people? If so, Tuango.ca wants you!
- Develop predictive models of customer behavior and advanced data-mining solutions to create effective marketing campaigns.
- Proactively prepare pre- and post-campaign analyses and make recommendations for customer base retention, stimulation, cross-sell and customer acquisition initiatives.
- Analyze retention, stimulation and acquisition campaigns and their tactics, and builds strong, actionable insights to improve effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Initiate and manage rapid and actionable analyses to identify new market opportunities and effectively communicate the results for implementation.
- Provide customer insights and analyses of market trends, product and offer performance and price sensitivity.
- Proactively identify new market opportunities based on customer behavioral analyses.
- Quickly and accurately translate business needs and requirements into database analyses.
- Provide business and analytical support to marketing, sales and finance initiatives as required.
- Frequently create custom reports for different levels within the organization and present analyses results and insights.
- Optimize online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition.
- Implement, analyze, and optimize paid search engine marketing activities.
- Implement and execute email marketing campaigns to nurture leads and customers.
Experience and knowledge required:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics)
- 2-5 years experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of DW/BI concepts and techniques, i.e. (R)OLAP databases, star/snowflake schemas, ETL, data cleansing, integration, mapping and aggregation
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis tools, software and systems (i.e.SQL, MS-SQL, Qlikview)
- Excel Ninja and strong MS Office
- Experience with Google AdWords, Web Marketing or Email Marketing is a PLUS
Abilities and skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship
- Ability to clearly determine, set out and establish priorities to enhance the opportunities that are recommended and implement solutions
- Ability to adopt structured, strategic and rigorous thinking
- Sense of initiative and innovation
- Ability to develop good interdepartmental relations and communicate with people at all hierarchical levels
- Ability to reconcile technical and business perspectives
- Ability to deliver projects and mandates in a timely and orderly manner
- Ability to thrive in a highly energetic and active environment
- Great communication skills on all levels, English and French
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry plus a bonus plan
- A great team and the thrill of working in a high growth company
- Health and Dental Insurance paid 50% by the company
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Cool workspace in Old Montreal
We look forward to hearing from you! Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
Based in Old Montreal, Tuango.ca is Quebec’s leading Group Buying website. "Tuango" comes from the word Tuángòu, an Asian concept meaning, "group buying". It involves a group of people getting together to negotiate substantial discounts with retail outlets, restaurants, spas, etc. These discounts only happen if a large-enough group is willing to buy the deal. The group benefits by paying less and the business benefits by selling in large volumes. Every day, Tuango promotes one spectacular deal with discounts of up to 90% at local restaurants, bars, salons, spas, theatres, events, and more!