- $65 for a 4-course dinner-show for 2 people, valid from Sunday to Thursday (value of $133.40)
- This offer includes, per person:
- Entrance fees for the evening
- An aperitif of your choice among: Pineau des Charentes, Martini red or white, red Dubonnet, red Cinzano, Campari or Ricard
- 1 duck or salmon terrine (to share)
- A main course among: Chef's choice chicken and spare ribs combo OR Atlantic salmon with tomato salsa OR Lamb shank
- Dessert: The dessert of the day
- Tea or coffee
- BONUS: You have the possibility for $25 to replace the 2 aperitifs for a bottle of wine Cliff 79 (red or white) - For a limited time
- Maximum of 7 coupons upon purchase per person
- 1 coupon valid for 2 people / per visit
- Maximum of 2 coupons per table
- Offer starts November 12, 2019 / Ends Febrary 12, 2020
- Valid Sunday to Thursday only
- Not valid on December 24, 25, and 31, 2019, January 1, 2020, and January 5, 2020
- Valid ONLY at the Montreal location / Valid for dinner only
- Reservation required by phone at (514) 842-8656 / Last reservation at 7:30pm / Please mention your Tuango coupon number
- 24-hour cancellation policy applicable (or else the coupon will lose its value)
- You must present a printed version of your coupon upon arrival / Digital coupon will not be accepted
- Taxes and tip not included / Please calculate the tip from the original price of the offer
- Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers: www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
The House of Jazz, Montreal’s legendary resto-cabaret known worldwide for its heart-warming hospitality, historical décor, tasty food and outstanding Jazz artists who grace the stage nightly awaits you!
Enjoy live music with award winning musicians bringing you Traditional Jazz, Soul, Rhythm and Blues, Latin Jazz, alternating nightly to please all musical tastes.
Enjoy this Tuango offer to discover the new House of Jazz in Montreal! A 4-course dinner-show for 2 people awaits you!
Discover the 1920’s ambiance on two floors of luxurious décor. Over 120 chandeliers will bring you an experience only found at the House of Jazz.