Jean-François Plante’s new adventure: gift-certificate with no expiration date for the all-new Restaurant Gustave, histoire de goût
Please contact us HERE and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
1 or 2-night stay in suite or studio with breakfasts included at Homewood Suites Tremblant by Hilton - Valid 7 days a week
What you get
- $35 for a $50 gift-certificate applicable on the entirety of the food and drinks menu for dinner at the superb restaurant Gustave, histoire de goût
- Jean-François Plante’s new adventure!
- Delicious French cuisine, mixing local flavors with Mediterranean influences
- A well-studied wine list
- Tasteful decor, designed by Zébulon Perron
- Located on rue Maisonneuve, downtown Montreal
- Maximum of 1 coupon upon purchase per person and 1 more to offer as a gift
- Offer starts July 14, 2018 / No expiration!
- Reservation required online by Clicking here or at 514-567-3515
- Valid for dinner only
- Several certificates can be used in one visit / No unused balance / The gift certificate can be used to pay taxes
- Not valid on corporate packages / Not valid to pay tips
- Tips not included and applicable to the real value of the check
- Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
The eclectic space is matched only by the menu: a culinary exercise that draws on the precious products of our local terroir, and where the timeless methods of French cuisine meet the dazzling flavors of the Mediterranean.
Accompanying the menu is a selection of wines artfully chosen to complement the flavors of the day. The wine list is lively but well-thought-out, and it changes and evolves over time to accommodate new discoveries and flavor pairings.
You’ll find this new gourmet destination in downtown Montreal, on the former site of Bistro L’Aromate. After seven years of fun and joy heading the bistro, Jean-François Plante is reinventing himself and taking off on a new adventure. The name, the menu, the décor may be changing, but what remains—and is flourishing—is Chef Plante’s passion for cooking and restaurants.