A unique combo: a pedagogical farm and a butterfly house at Ferme Guyon in Chambly
What you get
- Welcome in a learning and discovery place for everyone
- Option #1: $6.90 (taxes included) for one adult access-pass to the butterfly house and the educational farm (value of $13.80)
- Option #2: $10.35 (taxes included) for one adult and one child access-pass to the butterfly house and the educational farm (value of $20.70)
- Free access to children 3 years of age or less
- A family activity lasting around 1h30
- Admire more than 500 beautiful butterflies as you follow a beautifully enchanting greenery route - with a little luck, you’ll even witness the transformation of a chrysalis into a butterfly!
- Discover the educational workshops of the educational farm and learn about farm animals and the agricultural world!
- A unique place in Quebec!
- Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase & 5 more to offer as gifts
- Option #1: 1 coupon valid for one adult \ Option #2: 1 coupon valid for one adult and one child (between 4 years old and 17 years old) per visit (all children must be accompanied at all times)
- Offer starts October 12, 2018 / Ends November 30, 2018
- Valid on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 4pm
- Reservation not required
- Present the print version of this coupon / Digital coupon will not be accepted
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions / No cash value
- Taxes included
- Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
DescriptionThe butterfly is one of the most fascinating animal species. From its chrysalis to the deployment of its wings, the butterfly brings life to many children's books and inspires the most poetic of stories.
Tuango invites you to observe their flapping wings at the Ferme Guyon, which dedicates an important part of their activities and their time to their unique butterfly home. Imagine the look on your children’s faces when they’ll meet these fantastic insects, their vivid colours and their light flight. Also, why not visit the educational farm to get in touch with the world of agriculture and understand how it closely connects rural and urban life? Children will love the direct contact with the animals on the farm. So don’t miss out on our deal of the day, it’s your chance to experience this unique family getaway!
But shhh... We know you’re already hooked!
1001, rue Patrick Farrar, Chambly, QC, J3L4A7, CA