4-course dinner show for 2 people at the House of Jazz in Laval
Please contact us HERE and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
What you get
- $79 for a 4-course dinner show for 2 people (value up to $179), including per person:
- 1 apéritif of your choice: Pineau des Charentes OR Red or white Martini OR Red Dubonnet OR Red Cinzano OR Campari OR Ricard
- 1 soup of the day OR 1 green salad with balsamic dressing OR 1 Ceasar salad
- 1 appetizer to share amongst: Salmon tartar with cucumber and lemon dressing OR Duck terrine, pineapple chutney and apple jelly
- 1 main course to choose from: Porto beef cheek, gremolata and potato puree OR Argentin shrimps tagliatelles with mussells, chorizo and tomatoes
- 1 dessert: chocolate mousse with graham crumble
- Tea or coffee
- Admission fee
- A retro-style décor, all made of wood and mirrors with beautiful leather banquettes, worthy of the fanciest Hollywood movies!
- BONUS - For $25, possibility to replace your 2 appetizers for 1 bottle of wine (value of $38 maximum) - maximum of 2 bottles at $25 per coupon
- This offer is valid for people ages 18 and up only
- Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase for personal use & 5 coupon to offer as gifts
- 1 coupon valid for 2 people, per visit / Maximum of 2 coupons per table
- Offer starts on October 3, 2018 / Ends on November 30, 2018
- Valid from Wednesday to Sunday evenings / $10 extra per person for Fridays and Saturdays
- Only valid at the Laval location and for the evening meal (last service at 7:30PM)
- Reservation required at (450) 669-3000 / Don’t forget to mention your Tuango coupon when making your reservation
- 24-hour cancellation policy applicable (or else the coupon will lose its value)
- You must present a printed version of your coupon upon arrival (the digital version will not be accepted)
- Taxes and tip not included / Taxes are calculated on the price of the coupon / Please calculate your tip on the original value of this offer
- Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers: http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Jazz, this totally unique musical genre, which emerged from the heat of the South of the United States, always knows just how to set a friendly, happy and very festive mood. So when you combine jazzy notes and a delectable dinner, you’re really giving yourself the best possible odds of spending a memorable outing!
Check out the show schedule and organize a jazzy evening that's just the way you like it!