Come admire the colors! Flight over the Appalachian Mountains or a “Pilot for a Day” formation with Héli Centre
What you get
- OPTION # 1: $99 for a 20-minute flight over the Appalachian Mountains and a wind farm (value of $199)
- OPTION # 2: $295 for the “Pilot for a Day” package including a 2-hour ground training, take-off and control of the helicopter for 20 minutes (value of $599)
- A place on a Robinson R-44 helicopter (3 places)
- A spectacular view!
- The reliable staff as well as a certified and experienced pilot
- Located halfway between Montreal and Quebec
- A great gift idea!
- A perfect package to get away and enjoy an unforgettable experience with your loved one or with friends
- A great gift idea!
- Operated by Fox Air Hélico pro
- Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase & 5 additional coupons to offer as gifts
- 1 coupon valid per person
- Offer starts September 26, 2018 / Ends December 15, 2018
- Reservation required 72 hours in advance by calling (819) 460-5481 / Reservation available during daytime, until the sun goes down
- 24-hour cancellation policy applicable (or else the coupon will lose its value)
- Please note that the helicopter must have 3 passengers on board to be able to fly (applies only to option #1 flights over the Appalachian Mountains) / You will be paired with others if necessary
- You must present a printed version of your coupon upon arrival (the digital version will not be accepted)
- Taxes not included
- Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
DescriptionGoing to the movies, eating at restaurants, the many walks in the park or downtown… do you find your romantic activities to be a tad redundant? Do you want to experience something greater, something that will take your breath away, something that you will cherish in your memory for the rest of your life without breaking the bank?
Tuango’s deal of the day, in collaboration with Héli Centre, will put a smile on your face! Two options are available: a 20-minute overview of the Appalachian Mountains and a wind farm OR the “Pilot for a Day” package including a 2-hour ground training, take-off and control of the helicopter for 20 minutes.
Breathtaking sceneries await, only halfway between Montreal and Quebec!
404 Chemin de l’Aéroport, Victoriaville, QC, G6T0R5, CA