Come admire the colors! Flight over the Appalachian Mountains or a “Pilot for a Day” formation with Héli Centre
Please contact us HERE and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
1 or 2-night stay in suite or studio with breakfasts included at Homewood Suites Tremblant by Hilton - Valid 7 days a week
1 or 2 nights at Hôtel-Auberge la Grande Maison & Spa, in Charlevoix, with breakfasts & spa access for 2
What you get
- OPTION # 1: $99 for a 20-minute flight over the Appalachian Mountains and a wind farm (value of $199)
- OPTION # 2: $295 for the “Pilot for a Day” package including a 2-hour ground training, take-off and control of the helicopter for 20 minutes (value of $599)
- A place on a Robinson R-44 helicopter (3 places)
- A spectacular view!
- The reliable staff as well as a certified and experienced pilot
- Located halfway between Montreal and Quebec
- A great gift idea!
- A perfect package to get away and enjoy an unforgettable experience with your loved one or with friends
- A great gift idea!
- Operated by Fox Air Hélico pro
- Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase & 5 additional coupons to offer as gifts
- 1 coupon valid per person
- Offer starts September 26, 2018 / Ends December 15, 2018
- Reservation required 72 hours in advance by calling (819) 460-5481 / Reservation available during daytime, until the sun goes down
- 24-hour cancellation policy applicable (or else the coupon will lose its value)
- Please note that the helicopter must have 3 passengers on board to be able to fly (applies only to option #1 flights over the Appalachian Mountains) / You will be paired with others if necessary
- You must present a printed version of your coupon upon arrival (the digital version will not be accepted)
- Taxes not included
- Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Tuango’s deal of the day, in collaboration with Héli Centre, will put a smile on your face! Two options are available: a 20-minute overview of the Appalachian Mountains and a wind farm OR the “Pilot for a Day” package including a 2-hour ground training, take-off and control of the helicopter for 20 minutes.
Breathtaking sceneries await, only halfway between Montreal and Quebec!