- For only $29, enjoy a membership that will give you access to 10 hot yoga classes to do over a 30-day period (value of $174)
- A unique exercise that will help you lengthen, tone and rejuvenate your body
- Hot! Yoga classes are given in a room heated to body temperature.This allows a purifying and beneficial experience for the body and the mind
- Digestive, cardiovascular, hormonal, respiratory, nervous and psychological health… There are dozens of benefits related to adopting hot yoga!
- 10 locations to serve you better!
- BONUS: Since we are sure you will become completely obsessed with this practice, we offer 15% off any 20 or more courses at the Idolem location of your package (non-multi-city pass)
- New clients only / If you already used an introductory offer from Tuango or an intro 8 classes idolem since 2017, you cannot purchase this offer. If in doubt, contact the Idolem of your choice
- Maximum of 1 coupon per person
- Offer starts February 4, 2019 / Ends on Mai 4, 2019
- The first class must be taken before the expiry date (May 4, 2019)
- The 10 classes must be completed within 30 days after the first class
- Choose your desired location at the moment of purchase
- Reservation required, for your 1st class only, 24-hour in advance:
- By phone at those locations: Brossard, Blainville, Boucherville, St-Eustache and Vaudreuil
- By email at those locations (link appears on your coupon): Ville St-Laurent, Longueuil, Laval, Mascouche, St-Jean
- Some health restrictions may apply. Please contact your Idolem location directly for more information
- You must arrive with your coupon for your first class and $4.50 in cash to cover the taxes
- If you still have unused lessons on your coupon, they will be credited on 20 classes and + subscription, without expiration in order to make the most of your purchase
- Not valid for SUP yoga
- Taxes not included
- Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Get back into shape and recharge your batteries to attack this new season! What's better than invigorating hot yoga sessions to achieve this?
WHAT IS HOT YOGA?
It is a series of postures (ASANAS) and breaths (PRANAYAMAS) executed in a room heated at 37 degrees by a radiant heating, a comfortable heating that warms the elements, but not the air. Let's meet at the Idolem location of your choice, and live this unique experience. You will see just how much this practice can be beneficent for the body and the mind.
The heat increases flexibility and get rid of toxins by sweat. Some postures even help with back and digestion problems. Hot yoga is known for weight loss. It stimulates organs, glands and nerves by assuring a proper functioning of all internal systems (immune, nervous, digestive, cardiovascular, respiratory, hormonal, etc.).
This physical and mental discipline deeply works all the muscles, increases strength and improves posture in general. It is meant for women as for men of all ages, of all levels and represents a real training. Every posture stretches and strengthens muscles, tendons and articulations, preparing the body for the next posture.
A hot yoga session is a real physical activity for the body and the mind. If you think that you are too nervous, not flexible enough or too active, come and try the experience, you might be surprised!
Idolem - Vaudreuil
110-B, boul. Joseph-Carrier, Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, J7V5V5, CA
Idolem Ville Saint-Laurent
2040, boul. Marcel-Laurin, Ville St-Laurent, QC, H4R1J9, CA
Idolem - Blainville
1083, boul. Curé-Labelle, Bureau 201, Blainville, QC, J7C3M9, CA
464 rue du Parc, unités 137 & 138, Saint-Eustache, QC, J7R0C9, CA
Idolem - St-Jean
133, boul. St-Luc, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC, J2W2G7, CA
5840 Boul. Taschereau S4, Suite 170, Suite 170, Brossard, QC, J4W 1M6, CA
Idolem - Longueuil
1225, rue Saint-Charles Ouest, Longueuil, QC, J4K0B9, CA