Enjoy 2 nights in a cozy chalet for up to 6 people at Le Repère de la Frontière
Please contact us HERE and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
What you get
- Memories with your friends, colleagues or family in a cozy chalet!
- $175 for 2 nights in a chalet for up to 6 people (value of $350)
- The chalets have a double bed, a sofa bed and two single bunk beds
- Each chalet offers an interior space with a bathroom, bath and shower, and a large central room with corner bed(s), sitting area and kitchenette in addition to a smart TV
- Comfortably equipped with an outdoor fireplace
- Private access to the spa
- Bring your snowshoes, come enjoy the forest walks, a real haven of peace!
- 10 minutes from amenities (grocery store, convenience stores, restaurants ...)
- Located in the beautiful region of St-Bernard de Lacolle, close to the Regional Park
- Validity: Valid from January 8 to April 30, 2019
- Conditions: 1 coupon valid for up to 6 people / Want more? Extend your stay up to 4 nights with 2 coupons!
- Reservation: Reservation required by calling 514-922-0993 / Subject to availability / You hesitate to buy? You have 14 days after your purchase to take advantage of our refund policy / It is highly recommended to make your reservation quickly / Once the reservation is confirmed by the establishment, the property's cancellation policy apply / Please have your coupon number at the time of booking by phone / A security deposit of $150 will be taken from the credit card at the time of booking
- Taxes: Taxes are not included, payable at time of booking
- Other conditions: Please note that the value of this offer may vary depending on the season and availabilities / For details regarding all offers, click here: tuango.ca/en/pages/details
A stay at the Repère de la Frontière (2 steps away from Lacolle's customs) offers you the opportunity to enjoy a change of scenery in nature. Cocooning and relaxation assured in a peaceful environment!
And if you want to go sightseeing, many attractions are available nearby: Lake Champlain, Parc Safari, La Ronde, The Biodome, Botanical Garden of Montreal in addition to countless shows, museums and sports activities!