Zoo de Granby: 1 regular admission ticket to discover or rediscover the beautiful Zoo in winter
Please contact us HERE and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
What you get
- $16.59 (taxes included!) for a 1-day pass (up to $27.58 value)
- Zoo de Granby is Quebec’s most important zoological garden!
- Come and see exotic animals in a winter wonderland: Amur tigers, snow leopards, Japanese macaques, camels, yaks, wallabies and much more!
- The youngest of the Zoo is taking its first steps in its outdoor habitat ... If you go through the trails of Asia, perhaps you will have the chance to see the Amur leopard, Milan in its habitat, accompanied by his mother
- In exclusivity, come and meet the characters of Racetime from December 26 to January 7!
- New this year! The Winter Village with slides, labyrinth and giant outdoor games
- Many presentations hosted by the zookeepers and biologists!
- To stay warm throughout your visit, all the pavilions are accessible during the cold season:
- The Elephants’ and Giraffes' Pavilion:
- The Afrika Pavilion
- The Hippo River
- The Temple
- The Cavern
- The Discovery Hut
- The South-Pacific Odyssey Aquarium
- As you walk along the paths, put your knowledge to the test with our interactive rally! TA must once again this winter!
- Not valid from March 2 to 10, 2019
- Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase & 5 more to offer as gifts
- 1 Tuango voucher represents 1 daily passe for an adult or a child
- Offer starts December 27, 2018 / Ends March 31, 2019
- VALID EVERYDAY FROM December 27, 2018 to January 7, 2109 (closed on January 1) and ONLY ON WEEKENDS from 10am to 4pm, from January 12 to March 31, 2019
- Not valid from March 2 to 10, 2018
- Please print your Tuango voucher and show up at the Zoo’s ticket office / Digital coupon will not be accepted
- Cannot be combined with any other offer / No cash value
- Valid at the Zoo only for winter / Not transferable – no report on any later date will be accepted
- Since you are purchasing a ticket, it has no monetary value after the expiry date
- Taxes included
- Non-refundable – Tuango’s refund policy does not apply
- Please note that no Tuango promotion is applicable on this offer (promotional code or cash back)
DO NOT MISS THIS OFFER!
Winter fun at the Zoo Granby!
Stephanie, account manager at Tuango, says: "Winter is the best season to go to the Zoo! Why? Simply because in the summer, animals are usually asleep as it’s too hot, while in winter you can see them move, or watch giraffes closer up as they are in their interior park. I recommend that everyone go and enjoy the Zoo de Granby during the wintertime."
Zoo de Granby is Quebec’s most important zoological garden! Come and see exotic animals in a winter wonderland: Amur tigers, snow leopards, Japanese macaques, camels, yaks, wallabies and much more!
Walk across Africa, South America, Oceania and Asia to explore the most beautiful species in the world and observe them in their natural environments.
The zoo also offers several activities for both children and adults, so you can get the most out of your day at the zoo.
Today, Tuango offers its members a 37% discount on an incredible experience at the Zoo de Granby during winter time!
Do not miss this unique partnership!