The hikers' option! One night stay only – Valid Sunday to Thursday: NO WATER PARK passes included
Option #1: 1-NIGHT STAY / 1 ROOM (up to 4 people)
- $159 for a 1-night stay at the Timberline OR Golf & Mountain Cottages/Condos in a one-bedroom accommodation (value up to $288)
Option #2: 1-NIGHT STAY / TWO BEDROOMS (up to 6 people)
- $239 for a 1-night stay at the Timberline OR Golf & Mountain Cottages/Condos in a two-bedroom accommodation (value up to $407)
The Family Fun option! One night stay with Waterpark access- Valid Thursday to Saturday included – Water park passes INCLUDED
Option #3: 1-NIGHT STAY / 1 ROOM (up to 4 people)
- $199 for a 1-night stay at the Timberline OR Golf & Mountain Cottages/Condos in a one-bedroom accommodation INCLUDING one-day access to the Jay Peak Pump House Indoor Waterpark for up to 4 people (value up to $432)
Option #4: 1-NIGHT STAY / TWO BEDROOMS (up to 6 people)
- $299 for a 1-night stay at the Timberline OR Golf & Mountain Cottages/Condos in a two-bedroom accommodation INCLUDING one-day access to the Jay Peak Pump House Indoor Waterpark for up to 6 people (value up to $880)
The Timberline and the Golf & Mountain Cottages/Condos are well located and short shuttle ride to the water park. ONE-bedroom units have kitchen, fireplace, 1 bathroom, a King bed and sleeper sofa / TWO-bedroom units have kitchen, fireplace, 1 king bed, 1 queen bed and sleeper sofa. All units have washer/dryer, linens, towels, dishes, cutlery provided. Cottages have ceiling fans (no a/c)
- Validity: From August 30 to December 7, 2019 / Please note that October 12 is sold out
- Option #1 and #2: Valid Sunday to Thursday
- Option #3 and #4: Valid Thursday to Saturday
- Water park opening days: - September: Friday to Sunday - October and November: Thursday to Sunday - December: open 7days/week
- Conditions: 1 coupon valid for 4 or 6 people according to the chosen option / Animals prohibited / Want more? Extend your stay by up to 4 nights with 4 extra coupons!
- Reservation: Call 1 (800) 451-4449 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org / Please note that the office hours are 8am to 10pm from Monday to Friday, and from 8am to 8pm on Saturday an Sunday / Subject to availabilities / Hesitating to buy? Don’t worry, you have 14 days to cancel your purchase! / 14-day cancellation policy applicable (or else the coupon will lose its value)
- Taxes and tip: Taxes of 9% USD and $26 USD+tax/per night resort fees are not included and can be paid at par if paid in Canadian cash on check-In. Fees paid by credit card or after check-in will be in American dollars
- Other conditions: Please present the printed version of this coupon / Digital coupon will not be accepted / Check-in: 7pm, Check out:10am / Cottages do not include shampoo/conditioner / Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
- Please note that no Tuango promotion is applicable on this offer (promotional code or cash back
We know Jay Peak for its ski slopes in winter. But did you know that it is also possible to reach its summit all year round and in just under an hour of hiking? Option 1 or 2 gives you the opportunity!
Option 3 or 4 is the perfect getaway to Vermont including the night and access to the Jay Peak Pump House Indoor Water Park!
Popular and appreciated destination, you will find activities that will please the whole family. Choose one of 2 options according to your tastes and run to announce the good news to your young people!
They will absolutely love the indoor water park. La Chute, a quick-descending slide 65’ above the water, launches visitors through a 360-degree turn before depositing them in the pool below only six seconds later. In the Mill Pond kids’ play area, children man water cannons, adjusting their trajectory to blast unsuspecting friends. The Jay Peak Pump House indoor waterpark is a place for well-earned leisure. A place to experience the mountain when the mountain may have beaten you momentarily. A place where you can surf, climb, float the Big River like a boss or sit out a rough day. A place where the movement of the water does more than keep you entertained. It actually moves you.
There is no doubt you will come back from your trip with incredible memories!