- Cavaland, the first equestrian amusement park!
- Option #1: $34 for 1 ticket for regular admission for 1 show (value of $68)
- Includes access to Sound & Light show
- Number of places limited by date: Thursday, February 14th from 7pm to 10pm (dinner excluded), Sunday May 19th from 10am to 6pm, November 23 from 4pm to 6pm and December 14, from 10am to 6pm
- Option #2: $40 for 1 ticket for regular admission for 1 day of Grand Park with 2 shows (value of $68)
- Included access to the park from 12h to 6pm with a dozen free activities
- Access to the 2 equestrian shows (a medieval outdoor show at 1pm and another in theater with sound & lights at 6pm)
- Option #3: $67 for 1 admission ticket PRIVILEGES for 1 day of Grand Park with 2 shows (value of $102)
- Privileged seats in the first row at the second theater show
- Included access to the Park from 12h to 6pm with a dozen free activities
- Access to the 2 equestrian shows (a medieval outdoor show at 1pm and another in theater with sound & lights at 4pm)
- Free professional photo taken after the show with our show horses (downloadable on www.cavaland.com)
- Guided tour of the stables after the show with history of our horses-artists survivors
- Cuddles to horses; Flatter the horses and meet the artists after the show!
- Show dates available for options #2 and #3, Saturdays: June 29, July 13 and 20, August 3, 10, 17 and October 5, 2019
- Several different shows presented throughout the year, including a new production
- In a large theater with 330 seats, let yourself fall in the immersive animated 3D sets on the theme of the Belle Époque
- A touching show only a few meters from the audience
- A festive atmosphere that will captivate you!
- Several free activities on the site (the days of Grand ParK only): Pony painting, medieval jousts, grooming lessons, mini-farm, horse museum, kid's playground, guided tours of the stables and so much more!
- Activities available with a supplement on site ($): Swimming with horse, horse-drawn carriage ride, horse magic (photo with or on a show horse) and pony rides
- Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase for personal use & 5 more to offer as gifts
- 1 coupon valid per person / per visit
- Option 1: Offer starts February 14, 2019 / Ends May 19, 2019
- Option 2 and 3: Offer starts June 29, 2019 / Ends October 5, 2019
- With your Tuango coupon, please make your choice of date and show over the phone at
- (450) 228-3006 or email@example.com
- Please present the printed version of this coupon / No digital coupon will be accepted
- Number of places limited / 1st come, 1st served
- Not valid on tickets already purchased
- Taxes and service charges included
- Can not be combined with any other promotion in progress / No cash value
- Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers tuango.ca/en/pages/details
The horses from "ÉquiLibre", that you will recognize with their blue scarves, are animals saved and rehabilitated by the Cavaland shelter. Either for their resilience, their story, their path or their handicap, these majestic creatures will simply amaze you!
Cavaland / Les Opéras Équestres du Québec
340 Chemin de Chertsey, Sainte-Marguerite Estérel, QC, J0T1L0, CA